Monday, August 23, 2010

adventure?!?... I believe so!

Well, here I go... Is becoming a blogger an adventure?  I think YES!  I'm not quite sure who will read this blog, who will keep up, or even who will really care but after being away from home for 7 years I've been convinced that it's time to become a blogger.  By starting a blog suddenly all my fears have come alive... my inability to spell (ha is "inability" even spelled correctly there), should I be witty or serious or inspirational, am I even cool enough to have a blog?!?!??  Regardless of my "fears" the time has come to blog away! :)  Other than the handful of people I know in Tulsa (see below for their wonderful faces, only missing a few) I pretty much live away from all family and friends so this is a great way to stay connected.  I went to dinner the other night with my Louisiana besties (again, see picture below) and all it took was a confirmation that they would read my blog and the journey had begun! :)  Although I LOVE living in Oklahoma, part of me has always been sad that my very best friends cannot share in my everyday life... just ask them, I'm ALWAYS begging/mentioning/offering bribes/pleading for someone from LA to come and visit me!  Compromise for now --this BLOG!  Anyway, I feel like I have a lifetime of blogging to catch up on but we'll see how that goes.  For now, my goal is to simply keep up with this and hope my friends gain some insight into the wonderful world that is my Oklahoma life... oh yeah, and maybe encourage everyone else a little along the way! ;)  Until next time...
Louisiana Girls!
(this is the last time we were all together... in April at Betsy's wedding!)

TULSA!






p.s. although still a work in progress, the credit for the design of this blog goes entirely to jenny gilbert.  in the future visit jen & ink for all your invitation needs!  credit for the name of the blog, "frankly fox" goes to betsy prather!

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! thanks for the shout out--it was definitely not needed :) i'm so excited yet another friend is blogging!!! and who better than my oldest friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog, Ms. Fox! I just became a "follower" :)

    ReplyDelete